Dear Parents and Staff,
On October 23rd, the new PTA Board had their first PTA meeting with the newly appointed class reps of year 2018/2019. Ms Sundin, who is part of the Board and school representative, shared some information on topics that had been raised at the General Annual Meeting and also other topics that class reps had collected from parents in their classes. She was especially happy to tell us that during the leadership training that she is attending with other IES schools, the rumour was that IES Lund have a really great PTA forum.
Below are just a few topics from the meeting. Please see the minutes on schoolsoft for more information.
- New chef managing the canteen
- School yard still in progress
- New bus line from Lomma might be a possibility
- Dress code is being re-evaluated
- Lectures to be planned
- Houses in planning
- A class in year 7 will probably arrange the disco for this term
- A LAN-event will be planned
- Appreciation FIKA on Wednesdays
- PTA scholarship might be set with a deadline
- Corporation with Student Council
- Any interest for DRAMA-club and CHESS-club
- Presentations of Board and Class reps to come soon
The minutes will be published on SchoolSoft this week.
Please contact the PTA Board if you have any questions: email@example.com
Remember to check if your email address is visible in SchoolSoft since this is not default from start. You have to manually tick off a box that you are open to show your email address. Please contact your class rep or PTA Board if you need instructions. If it is not visible you will, among other things, miss out of all automatic newsletters regarding new information on the website.