Dear Parents and Staff!
We are fast approaching Lucia and End of Year 2016! Remember to check SchoolSoft for information. Book club is open until November 27th, please place your orders to receive them before Christmas break.
The PTA has had its first PTA meeting on November 15th. Almost all class reps were present and Mr Olsson joined. Below are some of the topics we discussed:
- BehaviourWatch – Has been a bit delayed, but in full function soon
- Dress Code – “Hel och Ren”, If you watch yourself in the mirror and it looks like you are going to the beach, you are not dressed properly.
- Presentation of the new PTA Board
- PTA Meeting Dates for the school year ( 17 January, 28 February, 4 April, 9 May) – Spring Festival 19 May.
- Party Committee – let us know if you want to join
- Spring Festival General – let us know if you want to take the lead
For full information please feel free to read the meeting minutes available on SchoolSoft in the w/c November 21st.
If you do not know how to check if your email address is visible in SchoolSoft, contact your class rep och PTA Board. We will give you instructions. If it is not visible you will, among other things, miss out of all automatic newsletters regarding new information on the website.